Fung Omni Executive Team
Michelle Oi Pui Leung
Senior Vice President, Head of FungOmni
- Experienced leader with over 12 years of Online and eCommerce management experience at Google and eBay Greater China.
- Over 20 years of experience in eCommerce, Cross Border Trade, O2O Omni channel, integrated marketing, new retail and CRM.
- Chartered accountant of Canada, Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) from University of British Columbia, Masters of Finance of New York University and EMBA of Fudan University.
- Committee Member of Branding, Upgrading and Domestic Sales (BUD fund), Board Member of Statistics Advisory Board of HKSAR and HK R&D Centre for Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
Tony Shut Lee Lau
- Successful and serial entrepreneur specialized in IT, software engineering, desktop and mobile applications.
- Well connected in IT and online eCommerce industry to help brands start China online business. Worked with brands including Casio, Toys’r us and Dyson. Opened Tmall Global store for Parfois, fast fashion brand from Portugal with 800 shops worldwide. Pioneered Fung Omni first pilot store for Parfois in Shanghai, and incorporate O2O technologies to maximize revenue opportunities for Parfois.
- Pioneered Artificial Intelligence supported Customer Service and Product description page Automation.
Plato Siu Lun Pak
- Over 10 years experience in online, eCommerce and brand website design for luxurious and premium fashion brands from Europe and United States.
- Comprehensive experience in digital campaign and social media in China.
- Worked with brands including Fendi, Hugo Boss, Sergio Rossi, BV, Victorinox, Mammut, etc.
Silas Chi Wang Leung
- Retail IT background for 10 years with over 9 years of experiences in China domestic and cross-border eCommerce
- Had managed and operated over 15 different channels for Brand including web store, Tmall.com, JD.com, VIP.com, Amazon.cn, Suning.com, etc. in past 9 years
- Good connection with various China major eCommerce platform to help brands to start and build relationships with them
Kirin Ting Fu Lv
General Manager-Account Management
- An experienced eCommerce veteran with 18 years of experience in brand, marketing and trade partner agency.
- He was the head eCommerce of Uniqlo Japan, China, and also managed multiple product categories eCommerce business in China, including luxury, fashion, beauty, food, supplements, household electrical appliance, towel, beading for brands UNIQLO, Bottega Venetta, TUMI, TOD'S, HOGAN, BREITLING, MARNI, FURLA, Sergio Rossi, Jansport, HITACHI, LG, NESCAFT, SHISEIDO, EVE LOM, Philosophy, Aesop, Mamaway, Whittard, UCHINO, SIMBA..
Mavis Ming Ming Yip
- With a solid experience of online and China eCommerce on servicing international brands and distributors
- Managed online business on various platforms including web store, Tmall, Tmall Global, JD Worldwide, Lazada etc., for Retail，Fashion and FMCG including food & groceries, mother and baby and skincare, etc.
- Over 8 years of experience in international supply chain and logistics management for Retail and Department Stores